CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 Now Available Download Here. The Admit Card of CTET Feb 2017 will be issued to the eligible candidates from 19-02-2017. Admit Card of CTET Feb 2017 will be made available on the official website.
However, the direct link for downloading the Admit Card of CTET will be hosted on our website (ctet.org.in). As we have already discussed in our previous posts that, you have to enter few details in order to download your CTET Admit Card Feb 2017.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Details Required For CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 Download
- 2 Date Of CTET Examination
- 3 Where CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 will be Available ?
- 4 Check Your CTET Admit Card Carefully – Why ?
- 5 How To Download CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 – Steps
- 6 What To Do If You Are Not Able To Download CTET Admit Card
- 7 What To Do After Downloading CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 ?
- 8 Important Points Related CTET Admit Card Feb 2017
- 9 Where to report for any discrepancies in CTET Admit Card Feb 2017
- 10 Download CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 Below
- 11 Related Post
Details Required For CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 Download
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
Note :- No hard copies of the CTET Admit Card Feb 2017, will be sent to the candidates by the authorities.
Date Of CTET Examination
The CTET Feb 2017 examination for both Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be held on 19 Feb 2017.
Where CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 will be Available ?
CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 will be available on the Official Website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The candidates appearing for this examination can download their CTET Admit Card Feb 2017, from the date mentioned above. However, the direct link for downloading the Admit Card will be available here on our website also.
Check Your CTET Admit Card Carefully – Why ?
CTET Admit Card will have the following details. The candidates should check all these information carefully. If any discrepancies related to the particulars in the Admit Card of CTET Feb 2017 is found, should immediately reported to the authority.
- Name of the student
- Enrolment number
- Birth date
- Application number
- Photo and signature
- Exam centre and code
- Exam for which the candidate is going to be applied
- Date, day and time
- Reporting time
- Other exam instructions
CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 Snapshot Portal
How To Download CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 – Steps
It is pretty simple to download the admit Card of CTET Feb 2017. Follow the steps below to download the CTET Admit Card Feb 2017. These steps are user-friendly and easier to understand.
- The candidate has to visit the link given in the post. (ctet.nic.in)
- Click the relevant link titled ‘Download the Admit Card’
- The page where the Admit Card of CTET is being hosted will open.
- Enter the Registration number and Date of Birth and Press ‘Submit’ button
- The Hall Ticket of CTET Feb 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button
- Save the file and take a print out of the same either in Docs or PDF.
- Keep the Admit Card of CTET Feb 2017, till the entire recruitment process.
What To Do If You Are Not Able To Download CTET Admit Card
Due to the rush of candidates, the Official Website of CBSE might crash. The candidates don’t have to panic if they can’t access their CTET Admit Card Feb 2017. The candidates need to keep patience, since the issue will be resolved soon.
Few Frequently Asked Questions Regarding CTET Admit Card Download Trouble
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page of Admit Card?
Internet-based CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 download depends on various factors like Internet speed, large of applicants try to download the CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minute or during the off-peak hours during the night.
Where I get the registration & password?
CTET Registration & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately upon successful registration by way of auto-generated email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
Candidates should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidates can refer the Application Print for the Date of Birth entered by them. The Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
What To Do After Downloading CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 ?
The candidates after downloading the CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 will have to take a print-out of the same. The hard copy of the Admit Card of CTET should be carried along wth other documents to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
Important Points Related CTET Admit Card Feb 2017
- If the candidate is unable to download the Admit Card of CTET Feb 2017, they will have to contact the official authority of exam.
- The photo on the admit card must be clear.
- The candidate must have to paste the latest photo on the printed copy of the admit card.
- Any pen or pencil mark on the CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 will not be tolerated.
- Along with the admit card, some other id proof is also necessary which is then compared to the admit card.
- The Admit Card which is torn, soiled and mutilated will not be accepted
- Candidates who fail to produce the Admit Card of CTET will be debarred from giving the exam.
- In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 20.01.2017 to 25.01.2017 along with proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment made through EChallan or copy of bank statement, if payment made through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for CTET – Feb 2017 examination.
Where to report for any discrepancies in CTET Admit Card Feb 2017
In the case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections.